Ethereum Price (ETH) Turned Sell On Rallies As Bitcoin Dives 8%

ETH price started a fresh decrease after it failed to climb above the $202 resistance against the US Dollar. The price is down more than 8% from the high and it is now trading well below $190. There is a connecting bearish trend line forming with resistance near $190 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD…

Prokhorov agrees to sell Nets, Barclays to Tsai

Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov has officially agreed to sell his remaining stake in the Brooklyn Nets and full ownership of Barclays Center to Joe Tsai, the team announced Friday. Tsai, who paid $1 billion for a 49% share of the Nets in 2018, is paying an additional $1.35 billion for the remaining 51% share, sources…

Olive Garden to Sell Lifetime Pasta Pass

Have you ever imagined what it might be like to have all-you-can-eat pasta for the rest of your life? Well, now you can. By now you’re probably familiar with Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Pass, which for $100 gives you nine weeks of unlimited servings of pastas, sauces, and toppings from Olive Garden. It’s truly…

Using the Awesome Oscillator to Find Bitcoin Buy and Sell Signals

Few trading tools are as simple and as elegant as the “Awesome Oscillator.” First developed by American trader Bill Williams, the aptly named Awesome Oscillator (AO) is a momentum indicator that takes advantage of an immediate trend. The AO plots its data using a histogram, similar to how the MACD histogram functions, in that it delivers…

Ethereum Price (ETH) Remains Sell Despite Recent Bitcoin Recovery

ETH price traded as low as $212 and recently corrected higher against the US Dollar. The price traded above the $220 and $225 resistance levels, but it is still trading in a bearish zone. There is an ascending channel forming with resistance near $240 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken). The…

Canadian Startup Wants to Upgrade Millions of ATMs to Sell Bitcoin

Canadian exchange Coinsquare has acquired software allowing traditional ATMs to sell cryptocurrency such as bitcoin (BTC), according to a press release on July 3. Coinsquare announced a controlling investment in Just Cash, a United States-based fintech startup that has developed a software that allows users to purchase crypto directly through traditional ATM machines without the…

Bribes and Backdoor Deals Help Foreign Firms Sell to China’s Hospitals

Siemens said that it terminated its relationship with Yameiya when it learned of the cases in 2014. But Yameiya is involved in dozens of recent transactions as a middle agent for Siemens, G.E., Philips and Toshiba equipment, according to publicly available procurement documents from Chinese hospitals. Just a few months ago, Yameiya bought a Siemens…